A New Year

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Well my time off for New Year's was pretty close to what I described in my last post. A lot of medication was ingested and there was a lot of whining. We both felt a lot better by New Year's Eve, but neither of us felt at 100%. I'm very glad we decided to go low key.

Sadly, there was no sushi but I did get homemade veggie stew which we polished off in time for the black eyed peas and cabbage we had yesterday.

So here we are today--back to the grind. I'm still not feeling 100% but I do feel a million times better than I did over the weekend.

I decided to forgo the resolutions this year. I do want to get in better shape. I do want to be debt free. And I will work on both of those. Each and every day. I decided not to make a resolution because I always break them. They usually last a few weeks (or days) and it's back to the usual.

I really want this year to be different. I want to look back this time next year and say, "Wow. Look how far you've come. " And I will be able to say that. Because this year--I'm gonna kick ass. No doubt about it.

Just as soon as I get over this cold.

0 comments: