My take

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Here's my take on the 7 random things. Except I give you 4 things I have too little of followed by 3 things I have way too much of.

  • I have no dancing skills. When it comes to dancing I have absolutely no rhythm. Think Elaine Benes dancing.
  • I have no sense of direction. I've lived in my current area for 6 years now and I only recently learned which direction is which on two of our interstates. I knew that one went North & South but I never knew which way I was actually going. R actually clued me in on the secret to this one. "If you're heading towards North Town (not the actual name but it is called North ____) you're heading North. If you're heading away from North Town, you're heading South." Yes, you can call me a moron now.
  • I have no sense of measurement. To illustrate this once to R I explained to her that I thought the ceilings in the house I grew up in were 40 feet. I didn't think she was ever going to stop laughing over that one. She still tells people about it. Just in case you're wondering the ceilings are about 12 feet.
  • I have no grace. Seriously. I'm a lummox. I can trip over nothing. I can fall walking up stairs.
  • I have way too much road rage. I would love nothing more than to drive an actual tank during my commute to and from work.
  • I have way too much snark. When I feel less than at my best I proceed to be the snarkiest person ever. I really try to limit what comes out of my mouth but sometimes it's like watching a speeding train knowing you can do nothing to stop the total devastation it's about to cause.
  • I have way too much heart. I get weepy over fucking commercials. I can't watch anything that depicts cruelty to animals even if it has a happy ending. I'm still trying to watch last season's Meerkat Manor but I'm having a hard time over the devastating loss that occurred. And the previews for the next episode waiting on the DVR has even more heartbreak. It's only been sitting there since November or so.
So there you have it. The bizarreness that is me.

0 comments: