Day 17

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm still here. Just seems like all my energy is reserved for things other than this blog. But, I'm going to try to write here more often.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's currently day 17 of my diet. Woohoo! And by Woohoo! I mean damn it what I wouldn't give for a fucking burrito or something other than the same shit I've been eating for 17 days now.

I go back to the doctor a week from tomorrow for a weigh in. I'm excited & nervous. I hate getting on the scale. Hate, hate, hate. But, I know it is a necessary evil. I just hope I've lost enough to earn one of my rewards.

I really don't even know what my ultimate goal is. I don't want to set a number and then be disappointed if I never reach it. I want to reach a place I am comfortable and honestly the number doesn't bother me. I don't want to say I want to weigh 125 lbs and then spend the rest of my life trying to attain that goal.

I want to be healthy; that's really all that matters.

So while I may bitch about not getting that burrito, I definitely don't think I'll miss it that much when I'm shopping for new clothes.

0 comments: