The birthday so far

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Having R sing happy birthday while barely awake at 12:42 a.m.-endearing

Waking up at 2:30 a.m. for no reason and being unable to go back to sleep- sucky

Watching Law & Order: Criminal Intent from 3:00 a.m.-4:30 a.m.-strange way to kick start my birthday

Showering at 4:30 a.m.-bizarre

Sitting in line at Starbucks & my favorite donut place at 5:30 a.m. & 5:45 respectively-
surprisingly exhilarating

Having a birthday breakfast of a Triple Venti Nonfat, Wet Cappuccino & a fried cinnamon roll-downright decadent

Getting to work before 7:00 a.m.-should be a crime

Getting the lion's share of my "second job" done before 8:00 a.m.-makes me giddy

Knowing I'm off tomorrow-such a wonderful feeling I can't even think about it lest I start daydreaming about all the things I can get accomplished tomorrow

The fact that I'm spending my day off running around doing errand instead of relaxing-sad as hell

Amount of sense I made in this post-none

0 comments: