No vacancies

Friday, July 18, 2008

I swear every picture I post starts with the disclaimer: sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

Hell, why change anything today?

This is what the bed looked like when I went to get into it last night. Not pictured is Leroy sprawled out beside her once I came back from putting the phone up. Sorry again for the crappy cell phone pic.


I swear one day I'll take a picture with a real live camera. If I can find one. Or remember how to operate it once I locate it.

I remember back in the day when R & I swore we would never let the dog sleep in the bed. We stayed true to our resolve for a whole year! And then after forgetting the baby gate at the cabin we rented for our anniversary we kinda enjoyed the cute, warm puppy sprawled at our feet. So once we got home we let her sleep in the bed. And she's slowly but surely taking up more and more room. And it has nothing to do with the fact that she is now fully grown. It has more to do with her impression that WE are encroaching on her bed space and she needs to take it back at all costs.

Also not pictured is Ryley laying lengthwise on my side of the bed putting her hind legs in my stomach and shoving for all she's worth.

In addition to having to constantly fight for bed space I also woke up roughly every 30-45 minutes last night. I'm tired and the bed thievery will not fly tonight. Tonight I will be taking back the bed. Or you know, sleeping on the floor. Whatever.

0 comments: