It's me again, Internet

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yeah, I've been busy. That's a pretty standard excuse for not posting on your own blog. But, while things have been totally crazy (bought a house!) I just haven't been feeling this blog for a while now. Unfortunately, Facebook has sucked me in and the small amount of time I have for creativity has been channeled there. Not that I've really had any creativity to go around. Between the house, work and every day life I just haven't had much left to spare.

I may be back one day. Who knows? I will keep this place up as it has my handy blogroll that I use for my daily blog reading.

I'll still be reading your blogs and (hopefully) doing a better job of commenting.

Anything to say? Email can be sent to aotfl@sbcglobal.net or just leave a comment.

See you around.

1 comments:

Maria said...

So many are lost to the dark side....