Because the stress has sucked the life out of me

Friday, August 08, 2008

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Yes, I have. More than once in fact.


2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?

I try really hard not to but sometimes it happens involuntarily.


3. When's the last time you've been sledding?

Wow. A loooong ass time ago. And now that I think about it...I've never been sledding on a traditional sled. We rarely ever get snow in the MidSouth and even rarer still do we get enough snow to sled in so no one I know even owns one. However, back in 8th grade my bff & I used trash can lids to "sled" down the street during the huge ice storm. Busted my ass so many times I could barely sit down.


4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?

I would much rather sleep with R than alone.


5. Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes, I do. My family has a history of being haunted by various ghosts and such. Just mention "George" to R and she flips out.


6. Do you consider yourself creative?

My first reaction is no, I don't. However, I would like to think that somewhere deep inside me is a creative streak.


7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?

There are people out there who think he didn't?? Wow.


8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

Angelina hands down. She's actually at the top of my list :) And besides, Jennifer Aniston does nothing for me.


9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?

I've only successfully stayed friends with one ex and sadly we lost touch a long time ago. I really miss him! So Markel if you're out there, call me!


10. Do you know how to play poker?

Yes. I even think I understand how to play Texas Hold 'Em. Well, except for the whole betting thing. That really confuses me. I'm not allowed to play for money anyway. I have a tendency to try to bluff every single hand. And I never, ever fold. Even with shit cards.


11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?

Yes and it was scary and something I would prefer to forget. I get jittery if I don't have enough sleep every night so me with no sleep for 2 days is a thing of nightmares.


12. What's your favorite commercial?

I refuse to answer this question on the basis of possible ridicule.


13. What are you allergic to?

feather pillows which sucked a lot for me until I realized I could buy the ones with the faux down. They're still not as nice as feather pillows but they're MUCH better than regular cotton filled ones.


14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?

Nope. I'd end up getting caught. It's just how my luck tends to run.


15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?

Doesn't everyone?


16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?

I don't really care for baseball. Or sports in general for that matter.


17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?

Talk about horrible memories. And horrible pain! The one time I went I could only stand up by holding onto the walls. Did I mention it was horrible?


18. How often do you remember your dreams?

Not that often. Most of the time if I do it's because it was scary or upsetting in some way. Lately I've been waking up with the remnants of a dream in my mind but the harder I try to remember it the faster it goes away.


19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?

The time I got tore up a few weeks ago when I attempted to break my all time record of liquor intake. I can't remember what I was laughing about though.


20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?

Sure can't.


21. What's the one thing on your mind now?

Trying to figure out if stress can make you suddenly develop an eye twitch. My right eye has been twitching all day & it's freaking me the fuck out!


22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?

Am I supposed to?


23. Do you always wear your seat belt?

Always, always, always. Well, at least since I was hit head on when I was 16. That was also the time I learned the value of the air bag. Scary times.


24. What cell service do you use?

Alltel. But, I guess it's Verizon now. I don't even know anyone who has Verizon. Yay or nay? We have until the end of the year to decide whether or not to renew our contract with Alltel thus locking Verizon into honoring the plan we have now.


25. Do you like Sushi?

NOM, NOM, NOM. Is that answer enough?


26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?

Accident? No. Fatality, yes? What can I say? I have some crazy ex-girlfriends.


27. What do you wear to bed?

Nothing.


28. Been caught stealing?

Great. Now I have that damn song stuck in my head. But, to answer the question- I might have as a kid.


29. what shoe size do you have?

Depends on the shoe. I can wear anywhere from like a 5 1/2 to a 7 1/2.


30. Do you truly hate anyone?

I try really hard not to.


31. Classic Rock or Rap?

I enjoy both. Just depends on the song and the mood.


32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?

If I was single, Angeline Jolie. Although at this point she's scaring me with how skinny she is. I'd probably insist she gain some weight. I'd hate to break her.


33. Favorite Song?

I've never been able to answer this question. I probably have tons of favorite songs. Depends on the genre, mood, the day.... My favorite "deep" song is Metallica's "One." My favorite nostalgic song is Charlie Daniels "Drinkin' my baby goodbye." My current favorite is a song from the new Sugarland album "It Happens."


34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?

Hasn't everyone?


35. What food do you find disgusting?

Balut.


36. Do you sing in the shower?

Sometimes.


37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?

Isn't that like a childhood rite of passage?


38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?

I did this a lot when I was younger.


39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?

Many, many times. I have a tendency to favor the underdog and I take it personally when an injustice occurs or when someone harms another person (i.e. bullying, domestic & child abuse, etc.)


40. Have you ever been punched in the face?

Yes, and it hurt like a bitch everytime.


1 comments:

Syd said...

We have a lot in common. Mostly the bad stuff. :P